Black Belt in Tai Kwon Do Chung Do Kwan, Yoga Teacher (RYT) and Licensed Massage Therapist
During my corporate years, I travelled extensively, nationally and internationally. I am grateful for the opportunities to have studied martial arts, yoga, massage and healing arts around the world.
- My black belt is in Tai Kwon Do Chung Do Kwan. Additionally, I have practiced various
styles of marital arts for over 45 years.
- As a Registered Yoga Teacher (500 hours RYT) with Yoga Alliance,
- As a licensed massage therapist and professional member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA),
- With Bachelors and Masters degrees in Psychology,
- and as Doctor of Medical Qigong (DMQ),
I approach teaching and healing, by integrating all these disciplines.
For me, teaching and healing is informed by a subtle, gentle, ground level drive to help and serve others. I look forward to meeting you.